Carbinium Engineering is based at the Scottow Enterprise Park, between Coltishall and North Walsham, and part of our business is sub contract CNC machining.
We provide a CNC routing and cutting service to local businesses using our SCM Record 100NT routing centre.
- We handle material up to 3 metres in length and 1.25 m in width and up to 200 mm thick
- We machine all sheet materials (plywood, MFC, MDF etc) as well as solid timber and plastics
- Our machine has a 12-position tool changer and a bank of nine drills to allow us to efficiently complete your job
- We have many years of CNC routing experience and use the latest AlphaCAM software to program our machine
- You can send us CAD in any format, or just give us a sketch and some dimensions and let us do the rest
- We can sculpt complicated shapes in solid timber, MDF and tooling board; the only thing we cannot do are sharp internal corners and undercuts
- We offer a full design service and can set out any joinery you need
To help us achieve all this we have a vacuum lifter/loader and can safely handle materials up to 100 Kg in weight.
We can supply the materials for your job, or you can supply us with the materials you want us to cut for you.
While you are here, we want to tell you that we also offer CNC milling and turning, so if there are any custom metal components you need, please reach out to us. We specialise in one offs and low volume work.